We’re seeing our in-person Mass attendance increase. Welcome back! It makes us so happy that people are able to come together to celebrate Mass once again.
In an effort to continue to keep everyone safe and based on the new CDC guidelines, the Dane County Emergency Order ending, and vaccine availability, we will adjust what we’re doing at QP for the summer. Please see below for more details:
What we are doing to welcome all back and keep everyone safe:
- Priests, Ushers, Sacristans and Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion will continue to sanitize and wear masks.
- We will continue our additional cleaning measures, such as cleaning doors, bathrooms, pews and other common surfaces.
- We will continue our additional safety measures such as roping off pews to ensure proper distances. Our current Mass attendance allows us to continue to do this. We are only at 20% capacity of our Church at this time. We will monitor the numbers and available seats each weekend.
- Our Virtual Mass will be available every Sunday.
- Our Music Ministry, altar servers, etc. will work to resume during Mass this fall.
What you can do to help:
- Wearing a mask is strongly encouraged but is no longer required. The CDC now recommends that only those who have been fully vaccinated should consider being in an indoor public space without a mask. Face coverings continue to be strongly encouraged for anyone who has not been fully vaccinated and for those who are in a risk category. Please be mindful that our children that attend Mass have not had the opportunity to be vaccinated yet.
- We ask that you please use caution and consider staying home if you or someone in your home is feeling ill. We invite you to celebrate with our Virtual Mass instead, available every Sunday.
- We ask that you be understanding and respectful of your fellow parishioners, whose comfort levels may range.
Our parish will evaluate again this fall and/or as necessary. Thank you for your patience, as we put together these summer guidelines. We look forward to seeing you at Mass!